- When you sign up for an event, we collect your name and email address. In your profile settings, we also request your phone number. We use your email address as your account username and your phone number as an alternative means of contacting you.
- Your contacts details are only visible to our staff members.
- When you sign up we also log your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images onto the application, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the application can download and extract any location data from images on the website/app.
The contact form is solely used for contacting our support team and for receiving feedback on the use of the application. Your email address is required so we can respond to your issue or feedback.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser or close the mobile app.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish content such as your profile details, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the content you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Content on this site/app may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, content, etc.). Embedded content from other website/apps behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website/app.
- We collect internal usage analytics, these include, number of logins, time of login, duration of use, associations created, number of members, the volume of financial transactions recorded and number of messages sent.
- We also use Google Analytics to provide deeper insight into users usage of the website/app. The data that Google Analytics uses to provide all the information in its reports comes from; the HTTP request you make, your browser/system information and first-party cookies.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- We use Google Analytics to track the usage of the website/app.
- Your contacts detail, education and employment details are visible to members of your association and in search results.
- Your financial records such as dues, donations and expenses are visible only to members of your association.
- If you leave content, the contents and their metadata are retained indefinitely until you delete them.
- You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except you cannot change your username).
- You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have uploaded onto the site/app
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data recorded by an association admin about you or data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do not share your contact or any content with third-party apps, users, company or websites.
We implement the best security available to prevent breaches. In the event of this happening, we will inform users as soon as the breach is detected, the nature of the breach and recommended actions to take.