G Suite (Formally Google Apps) and Gmail do not provide a very clear way to forward Emails, from a particular account, to more than one. In order to accomplish forwarding Emails to multiple recipients, in Gmail, you will need to create a filter.
To create a filter to forward Emails to multiple accounts:
- Access your Gmail web interface (mail.google.com) and find the little gear in the top right-hand corner and left click it.
- Left click on settings
- Find the blue navigation items, across the top, and click on “Forwarding and PO/IMAP”
- Click on the Add a forwarding address button
- Enter in the Email address that you would like to forward the Emails to
- Google will send a verification Email, to the address chosen, so you will have to log into the account you added and click the link in the Email to verify the Email address.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for all Email addresses you are forwarding to
- Access the settings again, with steps 1 and 2, but this time select the “filters” navigation item
- Click the link to “Create a new filter”
- In the To field, fill in the Email address of the account you are forwarding Emails for (this would be the account you are currently logged in with)
- Select the Forward it to: and choose your first address to forward the Emails to. Don’t worry, we will add the rest momentarily
- Click the link “Create filter with this search” and you will be returned to the filters main screen
- Repeat steps 9 through 12 to add in all the other Email recipients and keep all the settings the same
That’s it, you can now test your configuration by sending an email to the account you created the forwarding rules to and ensure that each recipient receives a copy.